Signal fault at Cromer fixed - then failed again
- Credit: Archant
Disruption returned to the Sheringham to North Walsham rail line after signal problems at Cromer were fixed this morning -then failed again.
The initial fault was found shortly after 9am, with all trains on the route cancelled and passengers being directed to bus services.
By around 10.30am all lines were opened again, but by 10.55am, Network Rail engineers were back at the site after the fault returned.
Abellio Greater Anglia tweeted: 'The points were fixed and have now failed again.'
Services have now returned to normal.
You may also want to watch:
For information on compensation visit www.abelliogreateranglia.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 5 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 6 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 7 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 8 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway
- 9 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 10 Prison worker wrote affectionate letters to inmate and they kissed, court told