Signal fault at Cromer fixed - then failed again
- Credit: Archant
Disruption returned to the Sheringham to North Walsham rail line after signal problems at Cromer were fixed this morning -then failed again.
The initial fault was found shortly after 9am, with all trains on the route cancelled and passengers being directed to bus services.
By around 10.30am all lines were opened again, but by 10.55am, Network Rail engineers were back at the site after the fault returned.
Abellio Greater Anglia tweeted: 'The points were fixed and have now failed again.'
Services have now returned to normal.
You may also want to watch:
For information on compensation visit www.abelliogreateranglia.co.uk
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 6 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 7 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 10 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed