Signal fault at Cromer fixed - then failed again
- Credit: Archant
Disruption returned to the Sheringham to North Walsham rail line after signal problems at Cromer were fixed this morning -then failed again.
The initial fault was found shortly after 9am, with all trains on the route cancelled and passengers being directed to bus services.
By around 10.30am all lines were opened again, but by 10.55am, Network Rail engineers were back at the site after the fault returned.
Abellio Greater Anglia tweeted: 'The points were fixed and have now failed again.'
Services have now returned to normal.
You may also want to watch:
For information on compensation visit www.abelliogreateranglia.co.uk
- 1 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 7 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 8 Car gets stuck at ford after missing warning sign
- 9 Hospital gets a brand new MRI machine
- 10 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country