Signal fault at Cromer fixed - then failed again
- Credit: Archant
Disruption returned to the Sheringham to North Walsham rail line after signal problems at Cromer were fixed this morning -then failed again.
The initial fault was found shortly after 9am, with all trains on the route cancelled and passengers being directed to bus services.
By around 10.30am all lines were opened again, but by 10.55am, Network Rail engineers were back at the site after the fault returned.
Abellio Greater Anglia tweeted: 'The points were fixed and have now failed again.'
Services have now returned to normal.
For information on compensation visit www.abelliogreateranglia.co.uk
- 1 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 2 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 7 Meet the candidates: Three parties face-off in district by-election
- 8 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Wind farm decision due in days
- 10 Retired nurse took her own life, inquest hears