Short flights available to visitors at Northrepps aerodrome’s open day
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Aircraft will be on show and pilots will be giving talks at Northrepps Aerodrome's open day on Saturday, July 22.
Various aircraft of all types will be arriving throughout the day and there will be refreshments and a barbecue to enjoy while soaking up the aviation atmosphere.
Club members' aircraft on show will include Paramotors, Microlights, Gyroplanes and Light Aircraft.
Providing the weather is suitable, club members will again be offering short Air Experience Flights to visitors in return for a donation to the East Anglian Air Ambulance represented by volunteer Jamie Edgehill who will have a stand with EAAA merchandise.
The last open day collected over £1500 for the air ambulance and organisers hope to do as well this time.
You may also want to watch:
While the event is planned for July 22, 10am to 3pm, it will open on the Sunday, July 23, instead, if it's wet and windy.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 3 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 4 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 5 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 6 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 7 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide