Short flights available to visitors at Northrepps aerodrome’s open day
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Aircraft will be on show and pilots will be giving talks at Northrepps Aerodrome's open day on Saturday, July 22.
Various aircraft of all types will be arriving throughout the day and there will be refreshments and a barbecue to enjoy while soaking up the aviation atmosphere.
Club members' aircraft on show will include Paramotors, Microlights, Gyroplanes and Light Aircraft.
Providing the weather is suitable, club members will again be offering short Air Experience Flights to visitors in return for a donation to the East Anglian Air Ambulance represented by volunteer Jamie Edgehill who will have a stand with EAAA merchandise.
The last open day collected over £1500 for the air ambulance and organisers hope to do as well this time.
While the event is planned for July 22, 10am to 3pm, it will open on the Sunday, July 23, instead, if it's wet and windy.
- 1 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 4 Jewellery stolen in Sheringham burglary
- 5 People queue up on new leisure centre's first day
- 6 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 7 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 8 'Busiest November ever' - Shops and pubs in north Norfolk prepare for Christmas
- 9 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire
- 10 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display