Short flights available to visitors at Northrepps aerodrome’s open day
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Aircraft will be on show and pilots will be giving talks at Northrepps Aerodrome's open day on Saturday, July 22.
Various aircraft of all types will be arriving throughout the day and there will be refreshments and a barbecue to enjoy while soaking up the aviation atmosphere.
Club members' aircraft on show will include Paramotors, Microlights, Gyroplanes and Light Aircraft.
Providing the weather is suitable, club members will again be offering short Air Experience Flights to visitors in return for a donation to the East Anglian Air Ambulance represented by volunteer Jamie Edgehill who will have a stand with EAAA merchandise.
The last open day collected over £1500 for the air ambulance and organisers hope to do as well this time.
You may also want to watch:
While the event is planned for July 22, 10am to 3pm, it will open on the Sunday, July 23, instead, if it's wet and windy.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 7 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 8 Organisers 'hopeful' Cromer Carnival 2021 will be able to take place
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney