Short flights available to visitors at Northrepps aerodrome’s open day
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Aircraft will be on show and pilots will be giving talks at Northrepps Aerodrome's open day on Saturday, July 22.
Various aircraft of all types will be arriving throughout the day and there will be refreshments and a barbecue to enjoy while soaking up the aviation atmosphere.
Club members' aircraft on show will include Paramotors, Microlights, Gyroplanes and Light Aircraft.
Providing the weather is suitable, club members will again be offering short Air Experience Flights to visitors in return for a donation to the East Anglian Air Ambulance represented by volunteer Jamie Edgehill who will have a stand with EAAA merchandise.
The last open day collected over £1500 for the air ambulance and organisers hope to do as well this time.
You may also want to watch:
While the event is planned for July 22, 10am to 3pm, it will open on the Sunday, July 23, instead, if it's wet and windy.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 5 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip