Shopkeepers face fines for flouting street laws
Shopkeepers are being warned they could face stiff fines if they continue to defy new street trading laws at Cromer.But businesses in one street say their inability to put out signs under the clampdown is badly hitting trade.
Shopkeepers are being warned they could face stiff fines if they continue to defy new street trading laws at Cromer.
But businesses in one street say their inability to put out signs under the clampdown is badly hitting trade.
You can read their story in this week's North Norfolk News which is out now.
In a colourful, bumper issue, we have more pictures and reports from the Aylsham Show, a page of pictures from the Southrepps Fayre and a great story about a North Walsham midwife who delivered her own grandchildren - three of them!
You may also want to watch:
And of course there is all your usual local news, sport, entertainment information and a lively readers' letters page.
Make the North Norfolk News a Thursday habit!
- 1 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 4 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Car gets stuck at ford after missing warning sign
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Rare melanistic seal pups caught on camera
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk