Shopkeepers face fines for flouting street laws
Shopkeepers are being warned they could face stiff fines if they continue to defy new street trading laws at Cromer.But businesses in one street say their inability to put out signs under the clampdown is badly hitting trade.
Shopkeepers are being warned they could face stiff fines if they continue to defy new street trading laws at Cromer.
But businesses in one street say their inability to put out signs under the clampdown is badly hitting trade.
You can read their story in this week's North Norfolk News which is out now.
In a colourful, bumper issue, we have more pictures and reports from the Aylsham Show, a page of pictures from the Southrepps Fayre and a great story about a North Walsham midwife who delivered her own grandchildren - three of them!
You may also want to watch:
And of course there is all your usual local news, sport, entertainment information and a lively readers' letters page.
Make the North Norfolk News a Thursday habit!
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 7 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 8 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 9 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 10 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'