You can now have a chocolate shop’s ‘lockdown boxes’ delivered straight to your door
- Credit: Archant
Chocoholics can now have parcels full of sweet treats delivered direct to their door.
Sheringham shop the Chocolate Box has started deliveries of loose sweets, fudge, homemade chocolate and other goodies as a way of keeping the business running during the lockdown.
Owner Sarah Broughton said the shop’s ‘lockdown boxes’ and retro sweet bags were proving popular.
She said: “We decided to deliver to people so they can enjoy a treat in these difficult times. We had a bit of a slow start but word-of-mouth and social media is now working.”
Miss Broughton said the shop’s range included more than 250 varieties of traditional sweets, and they were delivering to areas including Sheringham, Cromer and Holt for a minimum order of £8.
You may also want to watch:
She said they would only reopen the shop itself “when it was safe for staff and customers”. Miss Broughton said: “In the meantime we’re carrying on with deliveries and online orders.”
- 1 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 2 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 3 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 5 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 6 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 7 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 8 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 9 Water leak outside disabled man's home not fixed for three weeks
- 10 'People aren't thinking of others' - Fuel queues impacting Norfolk buses