Sheringham Theatre welcomes actors for a season of summer drama
- Credit: Archant
A cast of actors are preparing for curtain up on the summer season at a north Norfolk seaside theatre.
The group of ten performers have arrived at Sheringham's Little Theatre for the five play series that will run over the course of the summer.
The season opens with a fast-paced French farce Don't Dress for Dinner on Thursday, July 26, and the six actors starring in the production began their ten day rehearsal schedule this week.
Theatre director Debbie Thompson said: 'The day when the first cast arrives is my favourite day of the year.
'Everyone is excited for the first show, and this year we're beginning with our biggest ever cast for an opener.
You may also want to watch:
'We always have a blend of newcomers and people who have appeared before who can reassure the younger members that it can all come together in just a few days.'
Don't Dress for Dinner will run from July 26 to August 1.
- 1 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 2 'We sold one book' - Bookshop owners on a year of highs and lows
- 3 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 4 £2m for 62 new homes as council boss calls residential care a 'last resort'
- 5 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 6 Craft exhibition moves after losing its home to new bakery
- 7 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 8 Memorial to victims of Covid-19 unveiled
- 9 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 10 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
Call 01263 822347 or visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com to book tickets.