Sheringham Theatre welcomes actors for a season of summer drama
- Credit: Archant
A cast of actors are preparing for curtain up on the summer season at a north Norfolk seaside theatre.
The group of ten performers have arrived at Sheringham's Little Theatre for the five play series that will run over the course of the summer.
The season opens with a fast-paced French farce Don't Dress for Dinner on Thursday, July 26, and the six actors starring in the production began their ten day rehearsal schedule this week.
Theatre director Debbie Thompson said: 'The day when the first cast arrives is my favourite day of the year.
'Everyone is excited for the first show, and this year we're beginning with our biggest ever cast for an opener.
'We always have a blend of newcomers and people who have appeared before who can reassure the younger members that it can all come together in just a few days.'
Don't Dress for Dinner will run from July 26 to August 1.
- 1 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 People queue up on new leisure centre's first day
- 4 Jewellery stolen in Sheringham burglary
- 5 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 6 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
- 7 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 8 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 9 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
Call 01263 822347 or visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com to book tickets.