Youngsters celebrate success with Wind in the Willows
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters are celebrating taking a seaside stage by storm after a successful production of the classic animal adventure The Wind in the Willows.
A 35-strong cast served up an Easter treat at Sheringham Little Theatre with the musical version of Kenneth Grahame's timeless tale of Mr Toad and his countryside friends.
The show, which ran April 16 to 20 was by the venue's youth musical theatre group.
Theatre marketing manager, Steve Banks said: 'Taking on this show was enormously ambitious, but this amazing cast and crew have smashed it. It proves that, with dedication and passion, great things are possible.'
Key roles included James Shorten as Toad, Ayrelia O'Leary-Leeson as Ratty, Rosa Cormack as Badger and Caius Law as Mole.
You may also want to watch:
One social media review by Mike Ashwell said: 'Fantastic show - really the best I have seen in a long time. What enthusiasm, professionalism, talent, precision and thorough entertainment.'
- 1 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 2 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 5 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Have your say on bid to improve North Walsham town centre
- 10 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village