Two men to appear in court charged with Sheringham lead theft
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged in connection with a burglary which happened in Sheringham last week.
Officers were called to reports on Friday, May 4 at around 10pm of two men on a building site.
The site is on South Street in the north Norfolk town.
Following enquiries police located three men on Church Street and seized several rolls of lead.
All three men were then arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Carl Roberts aged 45 and Corey Roberts aged 23, both from Lowestoft, have since been charged with burglary and will appear at Norwich Magistrates Court for their first hearing on Friday 25 May 2018.
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 4 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 5 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 6 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 7 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 8 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 9 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 10 Town lido among schemes put forward in funding bid