Sheringham charity encouraging people to raise pounds while losing weight.
People are being given the chance to help raise money for charity while working to lose pounds from their waistline.
Sheringham based charity Break, which helps youngsters and adults with learning and physical disabilities, have launched the 'Part with a Pound Challenge'.
The idea is for people to have friends and family sponsor their weight loss, with the pounds going to Break.
For more information, contact Sarah on 07826 893368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a sponsor form.
Every pound raised will go towards supporting vulnerable children and families across East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
The Break 'Part with a Pound Challenge' runs until March 31.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 3 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 4 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 5 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 6 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 7 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 8 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 9 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 10 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic