Sheringham charity encouraging people to raise pounds while losing weight.
People are being given the chance to help raise money for charity while working to lose pounds from their waistline.
Sheringham based charity Break, which helps youngsters and adults with learning and physical disabilities, have launched the 'Part with a Pound Challenge'.
The idea is for people to have friends and family sponsor their weight loss, with the pounds going to Break.
For more information, contact Sarah on 07826 893368 or email email@example.com for a sponsor form.
Every pound raised will go towards supporting vulnerable children and families across East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
The Break 'Part with a Pound Challenge' runs until March 31.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 4 MP pleads for Norfolk to be in lowest Covid tier
- 5 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 6 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further