Sheringham charity encouraging people to raise pounds while losing weight.
People are being given the chance to help raise money for charity while working to lose pounds from their waistline.
Sheringham based charity Break, which helps youngsters and adults with learning and physical disabilities, have launched the 'Part with a Pound Challenge'.
The idea is for people to have friends and family sponsor their weight loss, with the pounds going to Break.
For more information, contact Sarah on 07826 893368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a sponsor form.
Every pound raised will go towards supporting vulnerable children and families across East Anglia.
The Break 'Part with a Pound Challenge' runs until March 31.
- 1 Historic town centre shop could become home
- 2 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 3 Stunning bee-eaters draw over 5,000 bird watchers to north Norfolk coast
- 4 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 5 Norfolk's bee-eaters: Your pictures of the Trimingham colony
- 6 Feuding local leaders meet - but both leave unsatisfied
- 7 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 8 Host a roast dinner with unlimited Yorkshire puds at newly-refurbished pub
- 9 Town Post Office opening date revealed
- 10 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste