Sheringham charity encouraging people to raise pounds while losing weight.
People are being given the chance to help raise money for charity while working to lose pounds from their waistline.
Sheringham based charity Break, which helps youngsters and adults with learning and physical disabilities, have launched the 'Part with a Pound Challenge'.
The idea is for people to have friends and family sponsor their weight loss, with the pounds going to Break.
For more information, contact Sarah on 07826 893368 or email email@example.com for a sponsor form.
Every pound raised will go towards supporting vulnerable children and families across East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
The Break 'Part with a Pound Challenge' runs until March 31.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 10 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death