Sheringham charity encouraging people to raise pounds while losing weight.
People are being given the chance to help raise money for charity while working to lose pounds from their waistline.
Sheringham based charity Break, which helps youngsters and adults with learning and physical disabilities, have launched the 'Part with a Pound Challenge'.
The idea is for people to have friends and family sponsor their weight loss, with the pounds going to Break.
For more information, contact Sarah on 07826 893368 or email email@example.com for a sponsor form.
Every pound raised will go towards supporting vulnerable children and families across East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
The Break 'Part with a Pound Challenge' runs until March 31.
- 1 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 2 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 3 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 4 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 5 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 6 Parents urged to talk to their children about vandalism at skate park
- 7 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 8 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 9 Covid memorial to be created - but it will disappear after four hours
- 10 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk