Sheep, cows and donkeys take centre stage in Sheringham tots’ Christmas show
- Credit: Archant
Sheep, cows and donkeys were among the characters in a nativity play staged for parents and friends by youngsters at Ladybird Pre-School Nursery, Sheringham.
A cast of more than 30 three and four-year-olds sang songs including Wonky Donkey, Noisy Animals and Clap, Dance, Shout to classic nursery rhyme tunes in the show, which was performed at the Lighthouse Church, on Cromer Road.
Entitled Our First Nativity, the musical play has become a Ladybird tradition said nursery manager Vanessa Harris, with all youngsters given parts, ranging from Mary and Joseph, to shepherds, sheep and Christmas angels.
She added: 'We always have a traditional nativity as both the parents and children love it and it is a not only a lovely way for children to learn about the true meaning of Christmas, but it is also a celebration of some of the wonderful things we have done at Ladybird this year.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 9 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 10 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant