Sheep, cows and donkeys take centre stage in Sheringham tots’ Christmas show
- Credit: Archant
Sheep, cows and donkeys were among the characters in a nativity play staged for parents and friends by youngsters at Ladybird Pre-School Nursery, Sheringham.
A cast of more than 30 three and four-year-olds sang songs including Wonky Donkey, Noisy Animals and Clap, Dance, Shout to classic nursery rhyme tunes in the show, which was performed at the Lighthouse Church, on Cromer Road.
Entitled Our First Nativity, the musical play has become a Ladybird tradition said nursery manager Vanessa Harris, with all youngsters given parts, ranging from Mary and Joseph, to shepherds, sheep and Christmas angels.
She added: 'We always have a traditional nativity as both the parents and children love it and it is a not only a lovely way for children to learn about the true meaning of Christmas, but it is also a celebration of some of the wonderful things we have done at Ladybird this year.'
- 1 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 2 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 3 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 4 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 5 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 6 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 7 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022
- 8 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 9 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 10 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles