Sheep, cows and donkeys take centre stage in Sheringham tots’ Christmas show
- Credit: Archant
Sheep, cows and donkeys were among the characters in a nativity play staged for parents and friends by youngsters at Ladybird Pre-School Nursery, Sheringham.
A cast of more than 30 three and four-year-olds sang songs including Wonky Donkey, Noisy Animals and Clap, Dance, Shout to classic nursery rhyme tunes in the show, which was performed at the Lighthouse Church, on Cromer Road.
Entitled Our First Nativity, the musical play has become a Ladybird tradition said nursery manager Vanessa Harris, with all youngsters given parts, ranging from Mary and Joseph, to shepherds, sheep and Christmas angels.
She added: 'We always have a traditional nativity as both the parents and children love it and it is a not only a lovely way for children to learn about the true meaning of Christmas, but it is also a celebration of some of the wonderful things we have done at Ladybird this year.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 2 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 3 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 6 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 7 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 10 Praise for retiring controller who kept an eye on Norfolk's coast