Shed thefts in Upper Sheringham
Householders in Upper Sheringham are being urged to step up shed security following three break-ins.
Between Thursday and Saturday two sheds and an outbuilding were broken into with power tools being stolen in two cases.
Thieves targeted sheds along The Street and Sheringham Road and an outbuilding was entered along Cranfield Road.
Sgt Andrew Smith from the Sheringham Safer Neighbourhood Team said: 'In light of these recent incidents, householders are reminded to check the locks on their sheds and that valuable items are clearly security marked to deter opportunist thieves.'
Security products available can be found at www.norfolk.police.uk .
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 'Crisis' appeal as heritage railway loses £765k in year
- 3 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
- 4 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 5 Parachute flare discovered on Norfolk beach
- 6 Inquest opens into death of man whose car crashed into wall
- 7 Norfolk’s weekly Covid care home deaths among worst in England
- 8 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 9 Popular wine merchant took his own life, inquest hears
- 10 'We don't rest on our laurels' - Norfolk restaurants keep Michelin stars