Shed thefts in Upper Sheringham
Householders in Upper Sheringham are being urged to step up shed security following three break-ins.
Between Thursday and Saturday two sheds and an outbuilding were broken into with power tools being stolen in two cases.
Thieves targeted sheds along The Street and Sheringham Road and an outbuilding was entered along Cranfield Road.
Sgt Andrew Smith from the Sheringham Safer Neighbourhood Team said: 'In light of these recent incidents, householders are reminded to check the locks on their sheds and that valuable items are clearly security marked to deter opportunist thieves.'
Security products available can be found at www.norfolk.police.uk .
- 1 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 2 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 3 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 4 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 5 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 6 Conservatives gain Lib Dem ward in double by-election victory
- 7 Sensory tent to feature at lights switch-on
- 8 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
- 9 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways