Send us your Movember photos
The North Norfolk News is appealing to charity-conscious men (and women) to send in photographs of their moustaches.
In next week's paper, we are hoping to carry pictures of a myriad of impressive 'mos' grown as part of the Movember movement.
They can be individual shots, group shots, sports team, work colleagues - in fact, anyone in north Norfolk who has grown a mo.
To get people in the spirit, Steve Downes has made an attempt to grow a moustache, which, if you study the photo carefully, you might be able to see.
Steve, the News' deputy editor, said: 'A relative of mine has recently had prostate cancer, so it is a cause that is close to my heart. Unfortunately, my 'tache is so light and fluffy that few people have even noticed it.'
You may also want to watch:
The staff of Corner House Dental Practice at Cromer have also entered the fray by holding a 'Movember day' on November 16. The men dyed their moustaches pink, while the women sported stick-on versions.
Movember has taken off since its launch in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 2 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 7 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 8 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 9 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 10 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
Throughout the month of November, thousands of men grow a moustache from scratch to raise funds and awareness for men's health, in particular testicular and prostate cancer.
You can email your photos to email@example.com, tweet them to @nthnorfolknews on Twitter or post them on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NorthNorfolkNews