Send us your Movember photos
The North Norfolk News is appealing to charity-conscious men (and women) to send in photographs of their moustaches.
In next week's paper, we are hoping to carry pictures of a myriad of impressive 'mos' grown as part of the Movember movement.
They can be individual shots, group shots, sports team, work colleagues - in fact, anyone in north Norfolk who has grown a mo.
To get people in the spirit, Steve Downes has made an attempt to grow a moustache, which, if you study the photo carefully, you might be able to see.
Steve, the News' deputy editor, said: 'A relative of mine has recently had prostate cancer, so it is a cause that is close to my heart. Unfortunately, my 'tache is so light and fluffy that few people have even noticed it.'
You may also want to watch:
The staff of Corner House Dental Practice at Cromer have also entered the fray by holding a 'Movember day' on November 16. The men dyed their moustaches pink, while the women sported stick-on versions.
Movember has taken off since its launch in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1 People released from car after crash closes road
- 2 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 3 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 4 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 5 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 6 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 7 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 8 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 9 'Little morsels of heaven' - Why Heydon Tea Rooms is a must-visit for cake lovers
- 10 Dream Lodge bosses face trial for wrongful trading
Throughout the month of November, thousands of men grow a moustache from scratch to raise funds and awareness for men's health, in particular testicular and prostate cancer.
You can email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet them to @nthnorfolknews on Twitter or post them on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NorthNorfolkNews