Security guard dies whilst on duty at north Norfolk enterprise park
A security guard has died whilst working a night shift at Scottow Enterprise Park.
Emergency services were called to the site late on Saturday night to reports of a man feeling unwell.
Today the employers of the man confirmed his death.
A spokesman for Norse, a facilities management and services company, said: 'We can confirm that a member of the Norsesecurity team very sadly died while on duty at the Scottow Enterprise Park late on Saturday night.
'The member of staff concerned rang in from his patrol vehicle to report he was feeling unwell and the emergency services were called, but despite the very best efforts of everyone concerned they were unable to save him.'
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added: 'Our staff are obviously devastated by the loss of a popular colleague and our thoughts are with his family at this difficult time.'
Scottow Enterprise Park is located in north Norfolk close to the RAF Coltishall airfield.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Car park used for Covid jabs returns to general use
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 5 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 6 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 9 Cromer hospital staff raise hundreds for new cancer unit
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days