Seaside theatre invited visitors to literally take a seat
- Credit: Archant
Sheringham's Little Theatre is inviting people to 'take a seat' - literally - as it prepares to make its audience more comfortable.
The venue is set to replace its 180 seats with 162 new ones in January but it needs to find a home for the old seating - and is keen to offer them to theatrical and community venues.
Theatre director Debbie Thompson said: 'They would suit another theatre, a community space or even people with home cinemas.
'We could send them for scrap - and we may have to if no-one comes forward – but we would prefer they were 'recycled' to another entertainment venue.'
The seats will need to be removed immediately after the theatre's panto ends on New Year's Day, ready for the new ones being fitted in mid January.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested, and able to collect, should contact Steve Banks on 01263 826 170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 9 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show