Seaside theatre invited visitors to literally take a seat
- Credit: Archant
Sheringham's Little Theatre is inviting people to 'take a seat' - literally - as it prepares to make its audience more comfortable.
The venue is set to replace its 180 seats with 162 new ones in January but it needs to find a home for the old seating - and is keen to offer them to theatrical and community venues.
Theatre director Debbie Thompson said: 'They would suit another theatre, a community space or even people with home cinemas.
'We could send them for scrap - and we may have to if no-one comes forward – but we would prefer they were 'recycled' to another entertainment venue.'
The seats will need to be removed immediately after the theatre's panto ends on New Year's Day, ready for the new ones being fitted in mid January.
Anyone interested, and able to collect, should contact Steve Banks on 01263 826 170 or email email@example.com
- 1 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 2 Business park plan could bring 14 new jobs to North Walsham
- 3 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 4 North Walsham 'Live Aid' legend calls it a day after 17 years
- 5 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 6 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 7 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 8 How north Norfolk will be celebrating the Jubilee
- 9 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 10 Will Anne Boleyn’s ghost appear on this Norwich bridge tonight?