Seaside theatre invited visitors to literally take a seat
- Credit: Archant
Sheringham's Little Theatre is inviting people to 'take a seat' - literally - as it prepares to make its audience more comfortable.
The venue is set to replace its 180 seats with 162 new ones in January but it needs to find a home for the old seating - and is keen to offer them to theatrical and community venues.
Theatre director Debbie Thompson said: 'They would suit another theatre, a community space or even people with home cinemas.
'We could send them for scrap - and we may have to if no-one comes forward – but we would prefer they were 'recycled' to another entertainment venue.'
The seats will need to be removed immediately after the theatre's panto ends on New Year's Day, ready for the new ones being fitted in mid January.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested, and able to collect, should contact Steve Banks on 01263 826 170 or email email@example.com
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 6 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 10 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet