Hunt on for man who touched boy ‘inappropriately’
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy with a push-bike was inappropriately touched by a 50-year-old man.
It happened as the boy was walking out of North Lodge Park in Cromer, along Overstrand Road, between 8.20pm and 9pm on Sunday, October 21.
A spokesman for Norfolk police said the man spoke to the teenager before touching him inappropriately.
The suspect was white, with a tanned complexion, around 50-years-old, clean-shaven, with a scar above his left eye.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or may have seen the suspect in the area around the time of the incident, should contact Det Con Kevin Maskell at Great Yarmouth CID on 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 2 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 3 Rats issue at coastal car park resolved
- 4 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist
- 5 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 6 Trees planted as part of community project
- 7 Pretty 16th century cottage with 'door that leads to nowhere' is for sale
- 8 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months