Scam awaress session at Cromer
A series of scam awareness surgeries are set to take place across Norfolk to help residents learn to spot a scam and how to avoid falling foul of them at the door, over the phone or through the post and email.
One of the sessions during Scams Awareness Month is on Friday February 10 at the North Norfolk Information Centre, Louden Road, Cromer from 10.30am to 2pm.
The county council is also offering an online questions and answers session on
Tuesday February 21, from 12.30 to 4.30pm at www.norfolk.gov.uk/scams
Residents unable to attend a Scams Surgery can also get further advice from their local Citizens Advice Bureau or call Consumer Direct on 08454 04 05 06.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Organisers 'hopeful' Cromer Carnival 2021 will be able to take place
- 7 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall