Scam awaress session at Cromer
A series of scam awareness surgeries are set to take place across Norfolk to help residents learn to spot a scam and how to avoid falling foul of them at the door, over the phone or through the post and email.
One of the sessions during Scams Awareness Month is on Friday February 10 at the North Norfolk Information Centre, Louden Road, Cromer from 10.30am to 2pm.
The county council is also offering an online questions and answers session on
Tuesday February 21, from 12.30 to 4.30pm at www.norfolk.gov.uk/scams
Residents unable to attend a Scams Surgery can also get further advice from their local Citizens Advice Bureau or call Consumer Direct on 08454 04 05 06.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 3 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 6 'Truly sorry' - Former rival pays damages to Norfolk MP
- 7 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 8 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests