Santa a special visitor to woods
Festive visitors dropped into Holt Country park during the lead up to Christmas.
Santa and two reindeer, Comet and Dancer, along with his elves, greeted more than 200 children and adults during a special event organised by North Norfolk District Council.
As well as meeting the special visitors children also followed a wildlife trail and made a card to give to Santa's elves, advising them how to help look after wildlife through the winter.
After they had said hello to Comet and Dancer, Santa gave all the children a present.
Ranger Annie Katnoria said: 'It was a perfect day in idyllic conditions, with Santa and his reindeer walking through the snow at Holt Country Park.'
You may also want to watch:
Santa and his team also visited Bacton Wood near North Walsham a few days earlier.
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 7 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 8 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 9 In pictures: Marvellous costumes at previous 1940s festivals
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck