'Bear with us' - Water main work causes bus delays
- Credit: Archant
There have been "major delays" for bus services on Wednesday morning in north Norfolk.
Sanders Coaches has said the 9, 44, 44A and X44 services have been affected due to temporary traffic lights in High Kelling.
The traffic lights have been set up due to water main work on the A148 Cromer Road where the Lower Bodham turn-off is located.
The delays are expected to be up to 20 minutes, the bus operator has said.
A statement from Sanders said: "Bear with us, drivers are doing all they can to keep as close to time as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience caused."
You may also want to watch:
AA Roadwatch states that traffic has been moving slowly in the area.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 4 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 5 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 6 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm
- 7 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 8 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 9 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?