When are the Royal Mail's last Christmas post dates?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It is just over a week until Christmas Day so it is not long to get everything organised.
If you are sending cards and gifts, you need to ensure that you are posting them early enough so they arrive on time.
Royal Mail have released its last post dates before Christmas. Its website advises that you should allow plenty of time for posting.
With the ongoing Covid restrictions, the high volume of parcels and the winter weather, Royal Mail has had issues with transportation and local delivery around the world.
Unfortunately, some of the international delivery deadlines for International Economy, International Standard and International tracking and signature services have passed.
You may also want to watch:
To avoid disappointment, here are the Royal Mail's latest Christmas post dates.
- 1 Dispute over coastal holiday park plans
- 2 'Travel bible' names Norfolk beaches in list of UK's best
- 3 Have your say - should north Norfolk be able to ease restrictions sooner?
- 4 Cromer Pier to re-open to the public from next month
- 5 Student died after crashing car into a tree, inquest hears
- 6 School to test 150 pupils for Covid a day during March re-opening
- 7 Holkham Estate hiring warden - with tasks to include nudist beach patrol
- 8 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
- 9 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork
- 10 Plans show how old former care home site could become housing
2nd Class and 2nd Class Signed For
1st Class and 1st Class Signed For and Royal Mail Tracked 48
Royal Mail Tracked 24
Special Delivery Guaranteed
International Standard & International tracking and signature services
Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
Belgium, France, Luxembourg