What were they doing? Concern after young males seen climbing on roof
- Credit: Archant
Concerns were raised after two young males were seen scaling the roof of a building near North Walsham's parish church.
The pair were spotted on the roof of the structure near St Nicholas Church at around 7pm on Monday (August 26).
The building, in Vicarage Street, is the church rooms, and is used as a club for people with disabilities.
Davey Lee, who took the photos of the males, said he was concerned they could have been putting themselves in danger.
He said: "I worried that they could hurt themselves."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 3 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 4 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 5 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 6 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 7 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast