What were they doing? Concern after young males seen climbing on roof
- Credit: Archant
Concerns were raised after two young males were seen scaling the roof of a building near North Walsham's parish church.
The pair were spotted on the roof of the structure near St Nicholas Church at around 7pm on Monday (August 26).
The building, in Vicarage Street, is the church rooms, and is used as a club for people with disabilities.
Davey Lee, who took the photos of the males, said he was concerned they could have been putting themselves in danger.
He said: "I worried that they could hurt themselves."
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 3 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 4 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 7 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 8 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 9 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 10 Cash boost for church campaign backed by Normal for Norfolk star