What were they doing? Concern after young males seen climbing on roof
- Credit: Archant
Concerns were raised after two young males were seen scaling the roof of a building near North Walsham's parish church.
The pair were spotted on the roof of the structure near St Nicholas Church at around 7pm on Monday (August 26).
The building, in Vicarage Street, is the church rooms, and is used as a club for people with disabilities.
Davey Lee, who took the photos of the males, said he was concerned they could have been putting themselves in danger.
He said: "I worried that they could hurt themselves."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 5 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 6 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car
- 7 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 8 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 9 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 10 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row