Busy road set to be closed for five days for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
A busy road in north Norfolk will be closed for five days while resurfacing work takes place.
Work will be carried out on the the B1159 Coast Road in Bacton from the junction with North Walsham Road to the junction with Church Road.
The road will be closed to all through traffic at this location during the work.
The work, which starts on Monday, November 11, will be carried out between 9am and 4pm.
Fully signed official diversion routes will be in place while surfacing works are in progress.
Vehicle access to businesses and homes will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time.
Norfolk County Council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.
- 1 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 2 New woodfired pizza restaurant could open in Norfolk town
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 5 Book shop partners open new branch for second-hand volumes
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 7 See inside 'stylish' barn conversion for sale in north Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk man dressed as Henry VIII launches special Jubilee railway
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: Guide to North Norfolk events
- 10 Neighbourhood plan takes another step forward
The work, which will cost £80,000, will be carried out by the council's community and environmental services department and contractors.