Road closed after car collides with cyclist
A north Norfolk road is blocked after a car has collided with a cyclist.
Holt's Coronation Road, just off the A148, is closed after a white Peugeot hit a person on a push bike.
The police were called to the scene at 9.35am.
The East of England Ambulance Service are currently attending to the cyclist, and it is thought at this stage their injuries are not life threatening.
It is not believed the driver of the vehicle is injured.
You may also want to watch:
More updates to follow.
- 1 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 2 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 5 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 10 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?