Road closed after car collides with cyclist
A north Norfolk road is blocked after a car has collided with a cyclist.
Holt's Coronation Road, just off the A148, is closed after a white Peugeot hit a person on a push bike.
The police were called to the scene at 9.35am.
The East of England Ambulance Service are currently attending to the cyclist, and it is thought at this stage their injuries are not life threatening.
It is not believed the driver of the vehicle is injured.
You may also want to watch:
More updates to follow.
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 4 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 5 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 8 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 9 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 10 Shock rise in demand for foodbank's kids' meals