Air ambulance called to overturned car on A149
- Credit: Archant
The air ambulance was called out after a car overturned on the A149 at Antingham.
Police were called to reports of a crash involving one vehicle at 3.10pm on Wednesday, June 13.
The car had overturned and injuries are thought to be serious.
The fire and ambulance service also attended the incident.
A spokesperson for the East Anglian air ambulance confirmed they had been at the scene of the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire crews from North Walsham and Cromer released two casualties from the car.
In a tweet at 3.39pm Norfolk Police said: 'A149 Antingham closed due to RTC #norfolkroads.'
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 3 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Dog boutique to celebrate second birthday with treats for pooches
- 10 Driver, 21, left paralysed after crashing into tree, court told
The road reopened at 6.30pm.
Did you witness the crash? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org