Air ambulance called to overturned car on A149
- Credit: Archant
The air ambulance was called out after a car overturned on the A149 at Antingham.
Police were called to reports of a crash involving one vehicle at 3.10pm on Wednesday, June 13.
The car had overturned and injuries are thought to be serious.
The fire and ambulance service also attended the incident.
A spokesperson for the East Anglian air ambulance confirmed they had been at the scene of the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire crews from North Walsham and Cromer released two casualties from the car.
In a tweet at 3.39pm Norfolk Police said: 'A149 Antingham closed due to RTC #norfolkroads.'
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 8 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway
The road reopened at 6.30pm.
Did you witness the crash? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org