Lifeboat family service part of RNLI annual event in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Plenty of attractions will be on offer at Cromer's annual RNLI lifeboat day on Sunday, July 28.
There will be stalls and events from 10am and a treasure hunt from 10am to 2pm, both on the Promenade, and the lifeboats and station will be open to the public.
There will also be lifeguard sea safety talks and lifeboat demonstrations, and live music from Zingaro Blue and Sheringham Shantymen.
Both the Henry Blogg Museum and the pier shop will be open and there will be appearances from RNLI mascot, Stormy Stan throughout the day. Collectors will be on the cliff-top, Promenade and town throughout the morning.
Meanwhile, a lifeboat family service will be held on the beach near the inshore lifeboat station at 3pm on Sunday, July 21. It will be led by the Rev Sharon Willimott. In case of bad weather, it will take place in the Henry Blogg Museum.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 8 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?