Lifeboat family service part of RNLI annual event in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Plenty of attractions will be on offer at Cromer's annual RNLI lifeboat day on Sunday, July 28.
There will be stalls and events from 10am and a treasure hunt from 10am to 2pm, both on the Promenade, and the lifeboats and station will be open to the public.
There will also be lifeguard sea safety talks and lifeboat demonstrations, and live music from Zingaro Blue and Sheringham Shantymen.
Both the Henry Blogg Museum and the pier shop will be open and there will be appearances from RNLI mascot, Stormy Stan throughout the day. Collectors will be on the cliff-top, Promenade and town throughout the morning.
Meanwhile, a lifeboat family service will be held on the beach near the inshore lifeboat station at 3pm on Sunday, July 21. It will be led by the Rev Sharon Willimott. In case of bad weather, it will take place in the Henry Blogg Museum.
- 1 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 Eight cosy cafés in north Norfolk to visit this winter
- 4 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 5 Three homes for sale in Norfolk village named one of the poshest in the UK
- 6 Two rescued from sinking fishing boat
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 North Norfolk man charged with drugs offences after arrest in Wales
- 9 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 10 'Norfolk was a big fortress' - man's mission to explore wartime defences