Ribbon cut on Cromer retirement homes
- Credit: Archant
A ceremonial ribbon-cutting marked the official opening of a new retirement home complex in Cromer.
Justice Court, just off Holt Road, is made up of 35 one and two bedroom apartments.
And housebuilder McCarthy and Stone revealed only four properties remained unoccupied.
Sharon Hayden, the house manager at Justice Court, said: 'It was a pleasure to witness the official opening of Justice Court. The development really is beautiful and our homeowners are all looking forward to settling in and finding out who will be next to join the already bustling little community!'
Cheryl Bissett, regional sales and marketing director for McCarthy and Stone, added: 'We are proud to help older people stay independent for longer and make the most of their retirement.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip
- 10 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival