Ribbon cut on Cromer retirement homes
- Credit: Archant
A ceremonial ribbon-cutting marked the official opening of a new retirement home complex in Cromer.
Justice Court, just off Holt Road, is made up of 35 one and two bedroom apartments.
And housebuilder McCarthy and Stone revealed only four properties remained unoccupied.
Sharon Hayden, the house manager at Justice Court, said: 'It was a pleasure to witness the official opening of Justice Court. The development really is beautiful and our homeowners are all looking forward to settling in and finding out who will be next to join the already bustling little community!'
Cheryl Bissett, regional sales and marketing director for McCarthy and Stone, added: 'We are proud to help older people stay independent for longer and make the most of their retirement.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 2 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 5 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 6 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 7 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 8 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 9 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub