Bench vandalised in Norfolk town. Do you know what happened?
- Credit: Archant
A North Walsham resident has called vandals that destroyed a park bench 'pathetic' and 'inadequate'.
It happened at the Trackside skate park near the train station close to the dog area.
Resident Teresa Hughes said: 'There is often broken glass in the park, plus heavy littering.
'A group of us walk our dogs there in the evening. I saw it on Tuesday, July 17 and was furious.
'We have a big problem with littering and vandalism in both parks in North Walsham.
You may also want to watch:
'Not quite sure when it happened, as I have been away.
'Could someone explain to me, just what the pathetic, inadequate little yobs who did this achieved by doing it?
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 6 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 7 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 8 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Firefighters called to North Walsham kitchen blaze
'What on earth did they get out of it? What sad little lives they must lead if this is the only way they can get their kicks. Elderly and disabled park users used this bench. Now they can't. I hope the perpetrators are happy.'