Bench vandalised in Norfolk town. Do you know what happened?
- Credit: Archant
A North Walsham resident has called vandals that destroyed a park bench 'pathetic' and 'inadequate'.
It happened at the Trackside skate park near the train station close to the dog area.
Resident Teresa Hughes said: 'There is often broken glass in the park, plus heavy littering.
'A group of us walk our dogs there in the evening. I saw it on Tuesday, July 17 and was furious.
'We have a big problem with littering and vandalism in both parks in North Walsham.
You may also want to watch:
'Not quite sure when it happened, as I have been away.
'Could someone explain to me, just what the pathetic, inadequate little yobs who did this achieved by doing it?
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 4 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 5 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 6 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 7 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 8 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 9 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 10 Town lido among schemes put forward in funding bid
'What on earth did they get out of it? What sad little lives they must lead if this is the only way they can get their kicks. Elderly and disabled park users used this bench. Now they can't. I hope the perpetrators are happy.'