Eyes to the skies: Red Arrows to fly over Norfolk today
- Credit: PA
The Red Arrows are set to take to the skies over Norfolk today on their back from an event in the capital.
The RAF display is a flypast of the Defence and Security Equipment International (DESI) event which begins today.
Despite being held at the ExCel in London, Norfolk locals will be able to witness the Red Arrows in the county's skies on the back end of their journey.
They will be over East Harling, near Thetford, by 12.32pm and over the North Norfolk coast by 12.38.
This route will take them over Dereham, Fakenham, and Holkham.
Red Arrows route in full:
1. RAF Scampton - 11.48am
2. Fiskerton - 11.49am
3. Spalding - 11.54am
4. Great Dalby - 11.58am
5. Maidwell - 12.01pm
6. Fen Drayton - 12.07pm
7. Standon - 12.11pm
8. Hoddeson - 12.12pm
9. Woodford - 12.14pm
10. DSEI - 12.15pm
11. Catford - 12.15pm
12. Gravesend - 12.17pm
13. Brentwood - 12.20pm
14. Woodbridge - 12.27pm
15. East Harling - 12.32pm
16. Oversea - 12.38pm
17. RAF Scampton - 12.46pm
- 1 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 2 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 3 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
- 4 Conservatives gain Lib Dem ward in double by-election victory
- 5 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways
- 7 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 8 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 9 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen
- 10 Obituary: Milkman who did the rounds for 40 years dies aged 81
Timings and route may change due to weather or other requirements.
If you take any photos of the Red Arrows today, email them to us at email@example.com