Eyes to the skies: Red Arrows to fly over Norfolk today
- Credit: PA
The Red Arrows are set to take to the skies over Norfolk today on their back from an event in the capital.
The RAF display is a flypast of the Defence and Security Equipment International (DESI) event which begins today.
Despite being held at the ExCel in London, Norfolk locals will be able to witness the Red Arrows in the county's skies on the back end of their journey.
They will be over East Harling, near Thetford, by 12.32pm and over the North Norfolk coast by 12.38.
This route will take them over Dereham, Fakenham, and Holkham.
Red Arrows route in full:
1. RAF Scampton - 11.48am
2. Fiskerton - 11.49am
3. Spalding - 11.54am
4. Great Dalby - 11.58am
5. Maidwell - 12.01pm
6. Fen Drayton - 12.07pm
7. Standon - 12.11pm
8. Hoddeson - 12.12pm
9. Woodford - 12.14pm
10. DSEI - 12.15pm
11. Catford - 12.15pm
12. Gravesend - 12.17pm
13. Brentwood - 12.20pm
14. Woodbridge - 12.27pm
15. East Harling - 12.32pm
16. Oversea - 12.38pm
17. RAF Scampton - 12.46pm
- 1 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 2 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s
- 3 Man accused of rape at party told woman 'none of this happened'
- 4 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 5 Wartime pillboxes to go on show to the public
- 6 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 7 Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse's Norfolk Broads visit on air next week
- 8 'A man of the people' - Heartfelt tribute to Bayfield Hall owner, Robin Combe
- 9 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 10 Does town's Friday market have a future?
Timings and route may change due to weather or other requirements.
If you take any photos of the Red Arrows today, email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org