Reader picture of impressive Overstrand rainbow
This impressive picture of a rainbow was taken by a dog walker from a north Norfolk beach.
PR consultant Will Hulbert, 41, from Northrepps, took the photograph off Overstrand beach yesterday lunchtime.
He was out walking with his wife Debs and border terrier Pixie at the time.
Mr Hulbert said: 'It was a double rainbow at times and the brightest we have ever seen. My wife and I could actually see the very end of the rainbow. You could see the rainbow going into the sea which was glowing.'
It appeared after a period of sunshine interrupted heavy rainfall.
You may also want to watch:
If you want to send in your pictures send them to www.iwitness24.co.uk.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 3 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 4 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 5 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 6 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 7 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 8 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 9 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 10 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic