Reader picture of impressive Overstrand rainbow
This impressive picture of a rainbow was taken by a dog walker from a north Norfolk beach.
PR consultant Will Hulbert, 41, from Northrepps, took the photograph off Overstrand beach yesterday lunchtime.
He was out walking with his wife Debs and border terrier Pixie at the time.
Mr Hulbert said: 'It was a double rainbow at times and the brightest we have ever seen. My wife and I could actually see the very end of the rainbow. You could see the rainbow going into the sea which was glowing.'
It appeared after a period of sunshine interrupted heavy rainfall.
You may also want to watch:
If you want to send in your pictures send them to www.iwitness24.co.uk.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 Dream Lodge bosses face trial for wrongful trading
- 4 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 5 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 6 'Little morsels of heaven' - Why Heydon Tea Rooms is a must-visit for cake lovers
- 7 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 8 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 9 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 10 People released from car after crash closes road