Reader picture of impressive Overstrand rainbow
This impressive picture of a rainbow was taken by a dog walker from a north Norfolk beach.
PR consultant Will Hulbert, 41, from Northrepps, took the photograph off Overstrand beach yesterday lunchtime.
He was out walking with his wife Debs and border terrier Pixie at the time.
Mr Hulbert said: 'It was a double rainbow at times and the brightest we have ever seen. My wife and I could actually see the very end of the rainbow. You could see the rainbow going into the sea which was glowing.'
It appeared after a period of sunshine interrupted heavy rainfall.
You may also want to watch:
If you want to send in your pictures send them to www.iwitness24.co.uk.
- 1 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 5 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 6 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 7 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 8 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 9 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 10 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m