North Norfolk: a week in pictures
- Credit: Matthew Jennings
A selection of our favourite reader pictures submitted through iwitness.co.uk in the last week.
North Norfolk is arguably one of the most stunning corners of the country.
From beautiful beaches to breath-taking countryside and quaint towns and villages in-between, we are asking our readers to send in photographs of their favourite places in North Norfolk.
Each week we will compile an online gallery of some of your brilliant snaps of the area.
To upload your pictures just log on to our sister site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 6 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 7 Daughter hopes to develop Norfolk's only working water mill
- 8 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history