READER LETTER: ‘We have some ‘wheely’ dangerous roads’
- Credit: EDP © 2001
With recent traffic incidents taking place, I thought I'd mention the increasing number of events that have happened to me lately.
I'm sure other drivers have experienced similar.
Firstly, the amount of vehicles tailgating is escalating and is very nerve-racking, especially when it's a double-decker bus.
Another concerning occurrence is the number of motors who are 'above the law'.
What I mean is when I am driving at 30mph in a 30 zone, or 40 in a 40, the vast numbers who seem to want to get into my boot, before shooting past, at times narrowly avoiding oncoming vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Perhaps extra road tests are required, or speed control devices? If just one life is saved it'll be worthwhile.
Our roads are becoming wheely dangerous - excuse the pun.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 6 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
But the extra stress and worrying about these reckless drivers is exhausting and no good for the ticker.
Please drive carefully folk.
-What do you think? To share your view on this issue and others, email email@example.com