READER LETTER: ‘Thanks for all the Parkruns’
- Credit: Archant
On Saturday, May 26, I completed my 250th Parkrun at Sheringham Park.
A very big thank you to all the volunteers and organisers of this event, who, over the years have enabled me to achieve this milestone.
Every Saturday, throughout the year, there is a dedicated team, who turn out in all seasons, enabling the Parkrun to take place.
Thank you also to the National Trust and their team for allowing the Parkrun to take place within their inspiring, wonderful, spectacular grounds.
Finally, thank you to all those who participate in the run. Such a friendly diverse array of people, all ages, all sizes, all abilities, and everyone with their own challenge and story.
You may also want to watch:
I am one of natures 'plodders', with a weakness for cake.
Thankfully, Sheringham Parkrun welcomes and encourages all.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 WATCH: Military plane flies low over Cromer Pier
- 4 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 5 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 6 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 7 WATCH: Fish and chip shop oil thieves caught on camera
- 8 Lorry crashes into powerlines in Cromer town centre
- 9 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
My grateful thanks to you all.
SIMON BURTON PYE
What do you think? If you would like to share your own opinion on this issue or about something else, please write a letter to email@example.com, including your name and address. House names/numbers and postcodes are not published.