READER LETTER: ‘Thanks for all the Parkruns’
- Credit: Archant
On Saturday, May 26, I completed my 250th Parkrun at Sheringham Park.
A very big thank you to all the volunteers and organisers of this event, who, over the years have enabled me to achieve this milestone.
Every Saturday, throughout the year, there is a dedicated team, who turn out in all seasons, enabling the Parkrun to take place.
Thank you also to the National Trust and their team for allowing the Parkrun to take place within their inspiring, wonderful, spectacular grounds.
Finally, thank you to all those who participate in the run. Such a friendly diverse array of people, all ages, all sizes, all abilities, and everyone with their own challenge and story.
You may also want to watch:
I am one of natures 'plodders', with a weakness for cake.
Thankfully, Sheringham Parkrun welcomes and encourages all.
- 1 When 13-year-old Prince Philip visited Cromer following crab boat disaster
- 2 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 3 'How it should be' - Cromer abuzz as businesses reopen
- 4 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 5 £500 grant paves way for new swimmers
- 6 'We love the town sentimentally' - Holt opticians firm opens 10th store in lockdown
- 7 Police and community fridge to be discussed at Sheringham town meeting
- 8 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 9 Seal trips braced for busy season ahead - but quiet first day after easing
- 10 North Walsham gym to re-open despite vaccinations continuing
My grateful thanks to you all.
SIMON BURTON PYE
What do you think? If you would like to share your own opinion on this issue or about something else, please write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name and address. House names/numbers and postcodes are not published.