READER LETTER: ‘New cancer centre will be a boon’
- Credit: Archant
I warmly welcome the fabulous news of the newly planned cancer centre on the site of Cromer hospital (North Norfolk news, April 4). It will be a tremendous addition to the existing facilities.
With the recent opening of the new doctors surgery and pharmacy opposite, Cromer and surrounding areas now has a medical campus to be proud of. With the added benefit that patients will not have to endure the round trip to Norwich, so well done to North and Norwich University Hospital and Macmillian Cancer Support.
JOHN LEE JNR
You may also want to watch:
-What do you think? To share your view on this issue and others, write to email@example.com
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 4 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 7 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 10 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'