READER LETTER: ‘New cancer centre will be a boon’
- Credit: Archant
I warmly welcome the fabulous news of the newly planned cancer centre on the site of Cromer hospital (North Norfolk news, April 4). It will be a tremendous addition to the existing facilities.
With the recent opening of the new doctors surgery and pharmacy opposite, Cromer and surrounding areas now has a medical campus to be proud of. With the added benefit that patients will not have to endure the round trip to Norwich, so well done to North and Norwich University Hospital and Macmillian Cancer Support.
JOHN LEE JNR
You may also want to watch:
-What do you think? To share your view on this issue and others, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 4 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 9 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk