READER LETTER: ‘Bus to train connections must be improved’
- Credit: Archant
The plan for redeveloping the National Rail station in Sheringham and the introduction by Greater Anglia of new trains, are most welcome news (North Norfolk News, February 21).
Recent figures have indicated that already more people are using this station.
It is to be hoped that for those passengers wanting to travel further by Coasthopper to Wells or 5 and 44 bus services to Holt and beyond will have improved connection times; an issue we have been campaigning for just over two years, with the support of Mr Norman Lamb MP, with as yet no sign of improvement.
You may also want to watch:
-What do you think? To share your view on this issue and others, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 7 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 8 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 9 In pictures: Marvellous costumes at previous 1940s festivals
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck