Stinger used to stop stolen Range Rover in police pursuit
- Credit: Archant
A stinger was used by police to stop a stolen car following a pursuit that ended in Great Yarmouth.
Four people were arrested after the Range Rover Vogue was taken from the Tesco car park in Stalham, at about 12.30pm on Thursday, December 14.
The car owner, a man in his 20s, was there to meet a friend when he was approached by three men. They threatened him and then stole his vehicle.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'At about 8.30am intelligence led officers to attempt to stop the stolen vehicle near to the Gapton Hall roundabout. 'The vehicle failed to stop and was pursued. After damage was caused to two police vehicles and a stinger deployed the vehicle came to a stop.
'Four people were arrested in connection with the incident and taken to Great Yarmouth police investigation centre for questioning.'
You may also want to watch:
anyone with information should call DS Craig Lovatt at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 9 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?