QD opens North Walsham store
The new QD store in North Walsham opens its doors this Thursday.The former Woolworths store has been closed since the New Year, but its reopening will bring more than 20 new full and part-time jobs.
The new QD store in North Walsham opens its doors this Thursday.
The former Woolworths store has been closed since the New Year, but its reopening will bring more than 20 new full and part-time jobs.
The company's recruitment days held in the town earlier in the month attracted more than 600 people.
Newly appointed store manager Simon Wade said his team had worked tirelessly to prepare for the store's opening day.
You may also want to watch:
And QD's marketing manager Alan Hatcher said of the new store: 'People will be impressed by the scale of choice and incredible deals to be found in-store. Special promotions will run from day one, and thanks to our rapidly changing stock, customers will always find something new each time they shop with us.'
QD's arrival in the town is part of the group's expansion programme and follows the recent opening of a new store in Beccles on April 9.
- 1 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 4 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Car gets stuck at ford after missing warning sign
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Rare melanistic seal pups caught on camera
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
The group is an independently owned chain primarily operating in the East of England and the Home Counties but is now implementing an expansion programme to open stores in towns and cities across the UK.