It’s back to school for your youngsters at North Walsham’s St Nicholas House
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters starting Reception across the region have donned school caps, jackets and uniforms for the first time, while older children have moved up a level to their next year of education.
Among those welcoming pupils for the new term on Wednesday, September 5 was St Nicholas House School in North Walsham, where 10-year-old Imogen McVey was named St Nicks Head of School.
School head Philip Oldroyd said the school would hold a coffee morning and open day on Friday, September 21 to help raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Mr Oldroyd said everyone was welcome to attend, and encouraged parents of prospective pupils at the school to come along.
He said: 'It can sometimes be quite daunting for prospective parents to attend an open day.
'We hope by offering a cup of coffee and a slice of cake for charity it will make it a more relaxed event.'
For more information visit www.stnicholashouse.com.
- 1 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 2 North Walsham 'Live Aid' legend calls it a day after 17 years
- 3 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 4 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 5 Business park plan could bring 14 new jobs to North Walsham
- 6 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 7 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 8 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 9 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 10 Will Anne Boleyn’s ghost appear on this Norwich bridge tonight?