It’s back to school for your youngsters at North Walsham’s St Nicholas House
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters starting Reception across the region have donned school caps, jackets and uniforms for the first time, while older children have moved up a level to their next year of education.
Among those welcoming pupils for the new term on Wednesday, September 5 was St Nicholas House School in North Walsham, where 10-year-old Imogen McVey was named St Nicks Head of School.
School head Philip Oldroyd said the school would hold a coffee morning and open day on Friday, September 21 to help raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Mr Oldroyd said everyone was welcome to attend, and encouraged parents of prospective pupils at the school to come along.
He said: 'It can sometimes be quite daunting for prospective parents to attend an open day.
You may also want to watch:
'We hope by offering a cup of coffee and a slice of cake for charity it will make it a more relaxed event.'
For more information visit www.stnicholashouse.com.
- 1 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 Street food business goes from strength to strength despite lockdown
- 4 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 5 'It just got out of hand' - Biking baker celebrates five year anniversary
- 6 'It all turned out well' - town sparkles as Christmas lights switched on
- 7 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 8 Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- 9 It's Strictly Christmas! Pier's new-look festive show about to launch
- 10 Strong winds batter coast - but fears of flooding avoided