It’s back to school for your youngsters at North Walsham’s St Nicholas House
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters starting Reception across the region have donned school caps, jackets and uniforms for the first time, while older children have moved up a level to their next year of education.
Among those welcoming pupils for the new term on Wednesday, September 5 was St Nicholas House School in North Walsham, where 10-year-old Imogen McVey was named St Nicks Head of School.
School head Philip Oldroyd said the school would hold a coffee morning and open day on Friday, September 21 to help raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Mr Oldroyd said everyone was welcome to attend, and encouraged parents of prospective pupils at the school to come along.
He said: 'It can sometimes be quite daunting for prospective parents to attend an open day.
You may also want to watch:
'We hope by offering a cup of coffee and a slice of cake for charity it will make it a more relaxed event.'
For more information visit www.stnicholashouse.com.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 3 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 4 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 5 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 6 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 7 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 8 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 9 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 10 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed