Have you seen this man? Police hunt wanted man in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help from the public to trace a man who is wanted in the Broadland area.
Adam Burton, 33, is wanted on recall to prison having breached the terms of his licence.
It's thought Burton also has links in the Norwich area.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should call contact Norfolk police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes