Have you seen this man? Police hunt wanted man in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help from the public to trace a man who is wanted in the Broadland area.
Adam Burton, 33, is wanted on recall to prison having breached the terms of his licence.
It's thought Burton also has links in the Norwich area.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should call contact Norfolk police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 Street food business goes from strength to strength despite lockdown
- 4 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 5 'It just got out of hand' - Biking baker celebrates five year anniversary
- 6 'It all turned out well' - town sparkles as Christmas lights switched on
- 7 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 8 Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- 9 It's Strictly Christmas! Pier's new-look festive show about to launch
- 10 Strong winds batter coast - but fears of flooding avoided