Professor keeps his collection coming
- Credit: Archant
A modest author who uses his academic skills to create the unusual in book form has just released his latest publication.
Professor Cedric Cullingford, a well-known author on the book shelves with a readership that follows every word around the world, has published 'Elegies'.
Mr Cullingford, who says he has retired and now lives in the Broads area, is already working on another two books for later this year.
With a display of more than forty publications, including, 'In the City', 'The Room Outside', 'Inconsistent Visitors', and recently, 'The Rosein Winter', Mr Cullingford explained about his latest, 'Elegies', "It consists of two parts and the Elegies themselves form a coherent whole , taking us through twenty four hours, from night to night, with connections of image, ideas and sounds", he added, "The second part is a series of poems that I have called 'lamentations', and they deal with sombre themes but are supposed to give pleasure".
The Professor of English language, education and studying home/schooling relations and attitudes has researched in depth which prompts his publications.
'Elegies', published by www.lulu.com, is available at selected book shops.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 3 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 4 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 5 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 6 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 7 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 8 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 9 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 10 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'