Prizes up for grabs at charity show
Prizes including a top-toe makeover and �500 worth of clothing and accessories are up for grabs at a charity fashion show taking place next month.
Prizes including a makeover and �500 worth of clothing and accessories are up for grabs at a charity fashion show taking place next month.
The show takes place at Holt Community Centre, Kerridge Way, on Friday, March 19 from 7.30pm.
It has been organized to help former Gresham's schoolboy Simon Wallis, to raise funds for Paralympics GB, a charity that supports disabled athletes training for the 2012 games.
Simon, 23, will cycle a gruelling 1, 004 miles from John O'Groats to Lands End in June this year , and proceeds from the fashion show will help boost his fundraising efforts.
You may also want to watch:
To donate visit Mr Wallis's charity website is www.justgiving.com/Simon-wallis
- 1 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 8 Car gets stuck at ford after missing warning sign
- 9 Hospital gets a brand new MRI machine
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?