Prizes up for grabs at charity show
Prizes including a top-toe makeover and �500 worth of clothing and accessories are up for grabs at a charity fashion show taking place next month.
Prizes including a makeover and �500 worth of clothing and accessories are up for grabs at a charity fashion show taking place next month.
The show takes place at Holt Community Centre, Kerridge Way, on Friday, March 19 from 7.30pm.
It has been organized to help former Gresham's schoolboy Simon Wallis, to raise funds for Paralympics GB, a charity that supports disabled athletes training for the 2012 games.
Simon, 23, will cycle a gruelling 1, 004 miles from John O'Groats to Lands End in June this year , and proceeds from the fashion show will help boost his fundraising efforts.
To donate visit Mr Wallis's charity website is www.justgiving.com/Simon-wallis
- 1 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 2 Sainsbury's moves to quash rumour of till closures at Norfolk store
- 3 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes
- 4 Village pub reopening after £200k refurbishment
- 5 New chef brings taste of the Med to town cafe
- 6 Competition offers free week at Cromer beach chalet
- 7 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 8 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents
- 9 Bird watchers set to flock to Norfolk quarry after rare bee-eaters spotted
- 10 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel