Prizes up for grabs at charity show
Prizes including a top-toe makeover and �500 worth of clothing and accessories are up for grabs at a charity fashion show taking place next month.
Prizes including a makeover and �500 worth of clothing and accessories are up for grabs at a charity fashion show taking place next month.
The show takes place at Holt Community Centre, Kerridge Way, on Friday, March 19 from 7.30pm.
It has been organized to help former Gresham's schoolboy Simon Wallis, to raise funds for Paralympics GB, a charity that supports disabled athletes training for the 2012 games.
Simon, 23, will cycle a gruelling 1, 004 miles from John O'Groats to Lands End in June this year , and proceeds from the fashion show will help boost his fundraising efforts.
You may also want to watch:
To donate visit Mr Wallis's charity website is www.justgiving.com/Simon-wallis
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 3 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 4 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 7 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 8 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 9 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 10 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'