Prizes up for grabs at charity show
Prizes including a top-toe makeover and �500 worth of clothing and accessories are up for grabs at a charity fashion show taking place next month.
Prizes including a makeover and �500 worth of clothing and accessories are up for grabs at a charity fashion show taking place next month.
The show takes place at Holt Community Centre, Kerridge Way, on Friday, March 19 from 7.30pm.
It has been organized to help former Gresham's schoolboy Simon Wallis, to raise funds for Paralympics GB, a charity that supports disabled athletes training for the 2012 games.
Simon, 23, will cycle a gruelling 1, 004 miles from John O'Groats to Lands End in June this year , and proceeds from the fashion show will help boost his fundraising efforts.
You may also want to watch:
To donate visit Mr Wallis's charity website is www.justgiving.com/Simon-wallis
- 1 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 2 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 3 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 'A kick in the teeth' - Sainsbury's staff angry at Boxing Day 'gift'
- 6 'Proud to be a Cromer fisherman' - Tributes paid to Norfolk stalwart
- 7 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Town's new hopper bus 'well received'
- 10 Tribute shows planned in memory of Paul Eastwood