Post office promising to deliver first class service from new Cromer branch
- Credit: Archant
Cromer Post Office is set to close while a different stamp is put on a town centre store.
Work is due to start on revamping the High Street branch, which will form part of a new Co-op outlet.
The counter space, at the former Budgens store, is due to shut for an unspecified time from March 23.
The new look branch is promising to deliver longer opening hours and improved facilities for customers
Post Office area manager Michael Brennan said: 'We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the temporary closure of the branch during the major refit of the premises. The longer opening hours will make it easier for customers to get their cash, send and collect their mail and do their banking because we know how important these services are to local residents.'
You may also want to watch:
Alternative Post Office branches are available at Mill Road, Suffield Park, Cromer; High Street, Sheringham; High Street, Overstrand; and Cromer Road, West Runton.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 4 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 5 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 6 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm
- 7 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 8 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 9 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?