‘From Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads’ - Bowie tribute act at Holt theatre
- Credit: Archant
A tribute act to one of the world's most legendary popstars will bring hits including Starman, Let's Dance and Rebel Rebel to audiences in north Norfolk.
Pop-Up Bowie, an act which celebrates the life and music of iconic musician David Bowie, will perform at Holt's Auden Theatre next month.
The show will feature 30 of Bowie's best-loved songs, and span his five decade career.
Paul Antony, the performer behind Pop-Up Bowie, said: 'Like many fans, I saw him performing Starman on Top of the Pops in 1972.
'It was like his music was in technicolour. He was a consistently great songwriter and never did the obvious.'
He added: 'A Pop-Up Bowie gig is primarily a celebration of the music. Bowie fans are incredibly passionate.'
The show is at the Auden Theatre, at Gresham's School, on Saturday, May 4.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 4 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire
- 5 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 6 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 7 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 8 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 9 Norwich woman writes a "truthful and heartbreaking" film about abuse
- 10 £500,000 public toilet plan gets green light
Call 01263 713444 for tickets, email email@example.com, or visit www.auden theatre.co.uk/ or www.popupbowie.co.uk/