‘From Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads’ - Bowie tribute act at Holt theatre
- Credit: Archant
A tribute act to one of the world's most legendary popstars will bring hits including Starman, Let's Dance and Rebel Rebel to audiences in north Norfolk.
Pop-Up Bowie, an act which celebrates the life and music of iconic musician David Bowie, will perform at Holt's Auden Theatre next month.
The show will feature 30 of Bowie's best-loved songs, and span his five decade career.
Paul Antony, the performer behind Pop-Up Bowie, said: 'Like many fans, I saw him performing Starman on Top of the Pops in 1972.
'It was like his music was in technicolour. He was a consistently great songwriter and never did the obvious.'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'A Pop-Up Bowie gig is primarily a celebration of the music. Bowie fans are incredibly passionate.'
The show is at the Auden Theatre, at Gresham's School, on Saturday, May 4.
- 1 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Organisers 'hopeful' Cromer Carnival 2021 will be able to take place
- 7 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
Call 01263 713444 for tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.auden theatre.co.uk/ or www.popupbowie.co.uk/