‘From Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads’ - Bowie tribute act at Holt theatre
- Credit: Archant
A tribute act to one of the world's most legendary popstars will bring hits including Starman, Let's Dance and Rebel Rebel to audiences in north Norfolk.
Pop-Up Bowie, an act which celebrates the life and music of iconic musician David Bowie, will perform at Holt's Auden Theatre next month.
The show will feature 30 of Bowie's best-loved songs, and span his five decade career.
Paul Antony, the performer behind Pop-Up Bowie, said: 'Like many fans, I saw him performing Starman on Top of the Pops in 1972.
'It was like his music was in technicolour. He was a consistently great songwriter and never did the obvious.'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'A Pop-Up Bowie gig is primarily a celebration of the music. Bowie fans are incredibly passionate.'
The show is at the Auden Theatre, at Gresham's School, on Saturday, May 4.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 7 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 8 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 9 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
Call 01263 713444 for tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.auden theatre.co.uk/ or www.popupbowie.co.uk/