‘From Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads’ - Bowie tribute act at Holt theatre
- Credit: Archant
A tribute act to one of the world's most legendary popstars will bring hits including Starman, Let's Dance and Rebel Rebel to audiences in north Norfolk.
Pop-Up Bowie, an act which celebrates the life and music of iconic musician David Bowie, will perform at Holt's Auden Theatre next month.
The show will feature 30 of Bowie's best-loved songs, and span his five decade career.
Paul Antony, the performer behind Pop-Up Bowie, said: 'Like many fans, I saw him performing Starman on Top of the Pops in 1972.
'It was like his music was in technicolour. He was a consistently great songwriter and never did the obvious.'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'A Pop-Up Bowie gig is primarily a celebration of the music. Bowie fans are incredibly passionate.'
The show is at the Auden Theatre, at Gresham's School, on Saturday, May 4.
- 1 When 13-year-old Prince Philip visited Cromer following crab boat disaster
- 2 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 3 'How it should be' - Cromer abuzz as businesses reopen
- 4 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 5 £500 grant paves way for new swimmers
- 6 'We love the town sentimentally' - Holt opticians firm opens 10th store in lockdown
- 7 Police and community fridge to be discussed at Sheringham town meeting
- 8 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 9 Seal trips braced for busy season ahead - but quiet first day after easing
- 10 North Walsham gym to re-open despite vaccinations continuing
Call 01263 713444 for tickets, email email@example.com, or visit www.auden theatre.co.uk/ or www.popupbowie.co.uk/