‘From Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads’ - Bowie tribute act at Holt theatre
- Credit: Archant
A tribute act to one of the world's most legendary popstars will bring hits including Starman, Let's Dance and Rebel Rebel to audiences in north Norfolk.
Pop-Up Bowie, an act which celebrates the life and music of iconic musician David Bowie, will perform at Holt's Auden Theatre next month.
The show will feature 30 of Bowie's best-loved songs, and span his five decade career.
Paul Antony, the performer behind Pop-Up Bowie, said: 'Like many fans, I saw him performing Starman on Top of the Pops in 1972.
'It was like his music was in technicolour. He was a consistently great songwriter and never did the obvious.'
He added: 'A Pop-Up Bowie gig is primarily a celebration of the music. Bowie fans are incredibly passionate.'
The show is at the Auden Theatre, at Gresham's School, on Saturday, May 4.
- 1 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 2 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 3 North Walsham 'Live Aid' legend calls it a day after 17 years
- 4 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 5 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 6 Business park plan could bring 14 new jobs to North Walsham
- 7 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 8 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 9 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 10 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
Call 01263 713444 for tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.auden theatre.co.uk/ or www.popupbowie.co.uk/