Poll: Would you like to see a mural on this Cromer seafront wall?
- Credit: Archant
Calls are being made for Cromer to get a seafront mural on the curved white wall on the Red Lion steps.
Archant photographer Antony Kelly posted a photo of the area on the Enjoy Cromer More Facebook group, with a suggestion that the wall would be perfect for some artwork by local artist Colin Seal.
The idea quickly gathered pace, with comments on the group including:
? Paul James: 'I see your Colin Seal and raise you Samuel Thomas.'
? Tim Love: 'Brilliant idea - would look amazing!'
You may also want to watch:
? Jackie Rivett: 'LOVE this idea!! Plenty of local artists would I'm sure relish the chance to have that as a canvas.'
Former Cromer mayor Tim Adams said the area belonged to North Norfolk District Council, and he hoped it would allow a mural on the wall.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 3 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 10 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
Cromer Chamber of Trade president Gary Dickenson said: 'The mural is a fantastic idea. That space is crying out for a piece of art that adds to an already wonderful promenade. Cromer has a rich pool of talented artists; it would be great to see them collaborate on this.'