Police swoop in Sheringham drugs raid
Police arrested a man in Sheringham on Friday night and seized controlled drugs.
Officers from the Sheringham Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) swooped on a house in Woodhouse Close.
A search of the property uncovered a quantity of suspected herbal cannabis and a set of scales.
A man in his 20s was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply and has since been bailed.
Sheringham SNT Sergeant Andy Smith said: 'This is the second successful drugs warrant Sheringham SNT has executed in recent weeks both of which were initiated following concerns being raised by our community.
You may also want to watch:
'We will continue to take this positive action against offenders in particular targeting those who seek to benefit financially from the supply of controlled substances'.
To report drug dealing or suspected crime call police on 0845 456 4567 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 2 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 3 'Truly sorry' - Former rival pays damages to Norfolk MP
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 6 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 7 Two Norfolk towns to fight for share of £220m funding war chest
- 8 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 9 Delays remain but town traffic chaos eases with removal of lights
- 10 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased