Police swoop in Sheringham drugs raid
Police arrested a man in Sheringham on Friday night and seized controlled drugs.
Officers from the Sheringham Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) swooped on a house in Woodhouse Close.
A search of the property uncovered a quantity of suspected herbal cannabis and a set of scales.
A man in his 20s was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply and has since been bailed.
Sheringham SNT Sergeant Andy Smith said: 'This is the second successful drugs warrant Sheringham SNT has executed in recent weeks both of which were initiated following concerns being raised by our community.
You may also want to watch:
'We will continue to take this positive action against offenders in particular targeting those who seek to benefit financially from the supply of controlled substances'.
To report drug dealing or suspected crime call police on 0845 456 4567 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'It all turned out well' - town sparkles as Christmas lights switched on
- 2 Strong winds batter coast - but fears of flooding avoided
- 3 Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- 4 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 5 Community group asked to clarify where legal damages paid by council will go
- 6 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 7 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 8 'If they move us to tier one we'll open' - businesses prepare for tier two restrictions
- 9 Housing group scoops award for affordable scheme
- 10 Norfolk MPs have their say ahead of vote on Covid tiers