Police swoop in Sheringham drugs raid
Police arrested a man in Sheringham on Friday night and seized controlled drugs.
Officers from the Sheringham Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) swooped on a house in Woodhouse Close.
A search of the property uncovered a quantity of suspected herbal cannabis and a set of scales.
A man in his 20s was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply and has since been bailed.
Sheringham SNT Sergeant Andy Smith said: 'This is the second successful drugs warrant Sheringham SNT has executed in recent weeks both of which were initiated following concerns being raised by our community.
You may also want to watch:
'We will continue to take this positive action against offenders in particular targeting those who seek to benefit financially from the supply of controlled substances'.
To report drug dealing or suspected crime call police on 0845 456 4567 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 6 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 7 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 9 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water