Concerns for missing 29-year-old Norfolk man's welfare
- Credit: Merseyside Police
A 29-year-old man has gone missing after last being seen at a hospital 250 miles away from his Norfolk home.
Merseyside Police are concerned for the welfare of Martin Smith, from Hungate Street, in Aylsham.
The 29-year-old was last seen on Saturday, April 10, at Southport Hospital accident and emergency department at around 7am.
Mr Smith is described as white, wearing a black coat and grey hooded top, black trousers and shoes and carrying a black rucksack.
He is around 5ft 5inches tall, of medium build and has short black wavy hair and brown eyes.
Anyone who has seen Mr Smith is asked contact the police on 101 or the charity missing people on 116 000.
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Rescue drama as yacht cut adrift after losing power
- 7 'Fishermen should grow up' - Report sparks clash over crab fishery
- 8 Mobile Post Office to come to two north Norfolk villages
- 9 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 10 Village pub wins status as asset of community value