Search for missing London man continues
- Credit: Norfolk Police
The search continues for a 46-year-old man who was last seen at a Norfolk campsite.
Police are re-appealing for help to trace a man from London, who was reported missing in Norfolk on Friday July 30.
Jamie Mason, aged 46, was last seen at a campsite in Waxham. It is expected that he has remained in the area.
Further enquiries have led officers to believe that Mr Mason is likely to be somewhere between the Waxham and Great Yarmouth areas.
He is described as white, 5ft 8 inches in height, with short, dark hair and a stocky build.
Officers are concerned for his welfare, and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen him.
The search, which began last week, has seen emergency services including HM Coastguard scour the area in search of him.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Norfolk police on 101, quoting incident number 165 of July 30.
- 1 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 4 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 5 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 6 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 7 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 8 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 9 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 10 'It's about making great memories' Q&A with celebrant Jill Mayes