Police investigating care home assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating an alleged assault at a north Norfolk care home.
A Norfolk police spokesman said, without confirming the address, that the alleged incident happened on the evening of Monday, December 30.
The spokesman said: "We are investigating an allegation of an assault at a premises on The Boulevard in Sheringham between 8.15pm and 8.30pm on Monday, December 30.
"Inquiries are ongoing."
Vicki Wood, the mother of a resident at Dalmeny House care home on The Boulevard, said the incident happened there.
Jacqueline Hursey, the care home's manager, said she did not wish to comment.
A police spokesman said no arrests or charges had been made.
- 1 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 2 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 3 Your say: How would you improve Holt?
- 4 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 5 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 6 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 7 Sensory tent to feature at lights switch-on
- 8 'I'd throw a massive street party' - Q&A with Tracey Ringwood
- 9 German filmmaker's 'love letter to Britain' features famous Norfolk show
- 10 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways