Police investigating care home assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating an alleged assault at a north Norfolk care home.
A Norfolk police spokesman said, without confirming the address, that the alleged incident happened on the evening of Monday, December 30.
The spokesman said: "We are investigating an allegation of an assault at a premises on The Boulevard in Sheringham between 8.15pm and 8.30pm on Monday, December 30.
"Inquiries are ongoing."
Vicki Wood, the mother of a resident at Dalmeny House care home on The Boulevard, said the incident happened there.
You may also want to watch:
Jacqueline Hursey, the care home's manager, said she did not wish to comment.
A police spokesman said no arrests or charges had been made.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 6 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 7 Daughter hopes to develop Norfolk's only working water mill
- 8 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history