Men bearing metal bars try to force van driver out of vehicle
- Credit: Archant
Two men holding metal bars stood in the road and stopped a van driver, then demanded the driver get out of the vehicle.
Police have appealed for witnesses to the incident, which happened in Sandy Lane, Southrepps, yesterday (Wednesday, April 3) around 9.30am.
The van driver refused to get out and drove off, while the two men made off in a black Audi towards Northrepps.
One of the suspects is described as white, over 6ft tall, with short dyed silver/grey hair and was wearing a light grey hooded top, tracksuit bottoms and white trainers.
The second suspect is described as white, over 6ft tall, aged in his 30s, with short blond hair and wearing a black hooded top and tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help should call Detective Sergeant Sarah Knights at North Walsham Police Station on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 3 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 4 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 5 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 6 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 7 Bid to convert former Sheringham town hall into a home
- 8 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 9 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 10 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake