Men bearing metal bars try to force van driver out of vehicle
- Credit: Archant
Two men holding metal bars stood in the road and stopped a van driver, then demanded the driver get out of the vehicle.
Police have appealed for witnesses to the incident, which happened in Sandy Lane, Southrepps, yesterday (Wednesday, April 3) around 9.30am.
The van driver refused to get out and drove off, while the two men made off in a black Audi towards Northrepps.
One of the suspects is described as white, over 6ft tall, with short dyed silver/grey hair and was wearing a light grey hooded top, tracksuit bottoms and white trainers.
The second suspect is described as white, over 6ft tall, aged in his 30s, with short blond hair and wearing a black hooded top and tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help should call Detective Sergeant Sarah Knights at North Walsham Police Station on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 5 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 6 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car
- 7 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 8 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 9 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 10 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row