Men bearing metal bars try to force van driver out of vehicle
- Credit: Archant
Two men holding metal bars stood in the road and stopped a van driver, then demanded the driver get out of the vehicle.
Police have appealed for witnesses to the incident, which happened in Sandy Lane, Southrepps, yesterday (Wednesday, April 3) around 9.30am.
The van driver refused to get out and drove off, while the two men made off in a black Audi towards Northrepps.
One of the suspects is described as white, over 6ft tall, with short dyed silver/grey hair and was wearing a light grey hooded top, tracksuit bottoms and white trainers.
The second suspect is described as white, over 6ft tall, aged in his 30s, with short blond hair and wearing a black hooded top and tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help should call Detective Sergeant Sarah Knights at North Walsham Police Station on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 2 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 5 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 6 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 7 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 8 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction
- 9 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 10 How Norfolk shantymen got involved in viral TikTok trend