Police give street briefings in Kelling, Beeston, Gresham and Salthouse
Residents in the Sheringham area are invited to raise their policing concerns at a series of street surgeries next week.
Officers from the Sheringham Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) will be offering crime prevention advice and listening to residents at the following locations: Kelling Reading Rooms, The Street, 10am-11.30am,February 16; Beeston Regis A149 Spar shop car park, 10am-11.30am, February 18; Meadows car park, Gresham Street, Gresham, 10am-11.30am, February 19; Salthouse Green, opposite the Dun Cow pub, noon-1.30pm.
Sheringham SNT can also be contacted by telephone, by calling 0845 456 4567 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 7 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 8 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 9 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 10 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway