Police give street briefings in Kelling, Beeston, Gresham and Salthouse
Residents in the Sheringham area are invited to raise their policing concerns at a series of street surgeries next week.
Officers from the Sheringham Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) will be offering crime prevention advice and listening to residents at the following locations: Kelling Reading Rooms, The Street, 10am-11.30am,February 16; Beeston Regis A149 Spar shop car park, 10am-11.30am, February 18; Meadows car park, Gresham Street, Gresham, 10am-11.30am, February 19; Salthouse Green, opposite the Dun Cow pub, noon-1.30pm.
Sheringham SNT can also be contacted by telephone, by calling 0845 456 4567 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 3 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 6 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 7 Bid to convert former Sheringham town hall into a home
- 8 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 9 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 10 Happisburgh Lighthouse reopens to the public