Police charge man over robberies in Norfolk and Suffolk
A man has been charged in connection with three robberies at stores in Norfolk and Suffolk.
Police tonight said that Daniel Bage, 29, of no fixed abode, had been charged with three counts of robbery at stores in Sheringham, Clenchwarton and Laxfield in Suffolk.
The charges relate to robberies at the Co-op store in Church Street, Sheringham on Wednesday, August 8; at the Co-op in Main Road, Clenchwarton on Wednesday, August 22 and at the village stores in High Street, Laxfield, on Wednesday, September 5.
He has also been charged with one count of dangerous driving and is due to appear at Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court tomorrow.
A 40-year-old woman from Northampton who was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit armed robberies in Norfolk and Suffolk and fraud by false representation has been released on police bail.
You may also want to watch:
She is due to return to the Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre on November 14.
- 1 Dispute over coastal holiday park plans
- 2 'Travel bible' names Norfolk beaches in list of UK's best
- 3 Have your say - should north Norfolk be able to ease restrictions sooner?
- 4 Cromer Pier to re-open to the public from next month
- 5 Student died after crashing car into a tree, inquest hears
- 6 School to test 150 pupils for Covid a day during March re-opening
- 7 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
- 8 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork
- 9 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 10 Holkham Estate hiring warden - with tasks to include nudist beach patrol