Police called after six men were ‘punching each other’ in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to the centre of Cromer after reports of six men 'punching each other.'
The incident happened on Bond Street at 9.37pm on Sunday night.
Norfolk Police received a call from a woman saying she could see a "man covered in blood" and "there was six of them."
The six men were believed to be punching each other, police have said.
One was arrested for disorderly behaviour after he punched through a window.
You may also want to watch:
The window at the Royal Mail enquiry office, on the corner of Bond Street and Church Street, was later boarded-up.
Other than that, there was no sign in the town on Monday, June 17, that there had been any disturbance there.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 3 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 6 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 7 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 8 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England