Police appeal for man, 61, wanted on recall to prison
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk police are appealing for help from the public to trace a man who is wanted in West and North Norfolk.
Alexander Hewitt is wanted on recall to prison for breaching the terms of his license.
Hewitt, aged 61, is described as white, of a slim build, around 5ft 7, with receding hair and also wears glasses.
It is thought Hewitt may be in North Norfolk and is also known to frequent B&Bs in the area.
Anyone who may have seen Hewitt, or may know of his whereabouts, should contact Norfolk Constabulary immediately on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 2 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 5 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 6 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 7 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 8 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 9 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 10 Parents urged to talk to their children about vandalism at skate park